Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Devil's Punchbowl State Park, Oregon Coast

Located between Newport and Lincoln City is an amazing place on the Oregon Coast called Devil's Punchbowl State Park.  Cary and I went there in July 2007, and I took these pictures with my point and click Samsung camera.  It is such a lovely spot.  If you are over that way, please take the time to stop and look. 

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

All photos on this blog are copyrighted.  Please ask permission to use them first.

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Once again, thanks goes out to Magical Mystical Teacher for her very appropriate rhyme:

You caught the "punchbowl" from all angles!


FANCY THAT!

A hunter of all kinds of water
Had neither a son nor a daughter;
But ocean and sea
Provided such glee—
He fancied adopting an otter!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Frosty Windowpane

I am submitting this post to Watery Wedenesday.  To see other beautiful watery shots from around the world, please click here.                




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

3 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful shots. That hole in the middle is pretty scary, from me who has the fear of water and height, ^_^. Happy Wednesday.
    Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I think the photos of the old church are my favorite. I wish I could take such wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught the "punchbowl" from all angles!


    FANCY THAT!

    A hunter of all kinds of water
    Had neither a son nor a daughter;
    But ocean and sea
    Provided such glee—
    He fancied adopting an otter!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Frosty Windowpane

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate your comments! If you don't see your comment posted immediately, don't worry. I have comment moderation on here to help filter out spam. It will become visible as soon as I read it, and I do that several times daily. It just seems easier than using the word verification option. I am so sorry, but I am not accepting anonymous comments at this time. You can email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com and I will happily add your comment to this post. Thank you so much! ~ Kathy M.