Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Featuring Matt from Necktie Resources/Tiepedia.com:

Matt from Necktie Resources/Tiepedia sent me an email the other day, just to say hello and that he enjoyed my blog.  I took a look at his website, and it is awesome!  (I put his link on the sidebar too.)  

Matt is crazy about ties, and has done such a great job on his website bringing us everything he knows about them.  Because Father's Day is just around the corner, and because lots of dads get ties for gifts, I wanted to highlight Matt and his website.  To find out more about who made the beautiful cakes below, click on "original source" under the photos, and make sure to visit Matt's blog/website at: http://www.tiepedia.com/


Matt 

Not Your Everyday Father's Day Ties:

"It may surprise some of you to hear what I am about to say, but it must be said. Not all guys want a tie on Father's Day. GASP! I know, I know, it sounds crazy... and I certainly am not one of those guys, but apparently it's true.

Listen to what Joseph Hurtado has to say, "there are only two types of men: those who hate ties, and those who grudgingly accept them as part of the job."

Blasphemy as far as I am concerned, but if you're Mrs. Hurtado you may want to think twice about getting Joseph a tie for Father's Day. How about baking him a delicious necktie cake instead? I don't think many men could resist that. Here are some sweet examples for you to consider! (Congrats to the cake artists who created these!)"




tiecake1
Original Source Here


tiecake2
Original Source Here


tiecake921
Original Source Here


tie-cake-4342
Original Source Here


tiecake3
Original Source Here


tiecake4
Original Source Here


tiecake5
Original Source Here


tiecake6
Original Source Here


tiecake7
Original Source Here



tiecake9
Original Source Here


tiecake10
Original Source Here


tiecake11
Original Source Here


tiecake12
Original Source Here


tiecake13
Original Source Here


tiecake9123
Original Source Here


tiecake14

 

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":