Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Window Shopping in Seaside, Oregon:


On Sunday morning, the rain stopped enough for us to walk around on Broadway and take some pictures.  This post features some about the shops along the way.



































This old movie theater is now a huge arcade and pizza parlour.  Great pizza too!






This is post number three of our Seaside trip.  Please scroll down to see the other two.  I still have at least one more to make.  Thank you!

~ Kathy M.

Related Links to Our Seaside Trip:


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

8 comments:

BECKY said...

How fun! I'm learning so much about Oregon from you, Kathy!

BECKY said...

P.S. The Blog List isn't showing my new blog posts since March 13th! I don't know what's wrong...but I'm not getting many visitors because they all think I haven't posted anything new. :(
Please stop by!

Stephanie said...

Oh what delightful litte shops :) Thanks for sharing with us.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

I love photos of signs and shop windows! We are kindred spirits in that regard. There can be great artistic creativity in window displays - I think of the person taking the time to present the display well. And, I love starfish, they have special meaning for me, so I appreciated those too. I've still got my old blog, but I started a new one just for inspiring quotes and my photos, it's http://inspiringwordsandpictures.blogspot.com
Stop by if you get a chance

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Great pics. We just got back from five days at the beach - Amelia Island. I'm not a picture taker like you are. I have to keep it all in my head which, these days, isn't saying much. LOL Glad you're having a great trip!

Alan Burnett said...

Such wonderful colour. Our world is white with yet more snow this morning and therefore those Pacific coast colours are able to warm my heart.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

You know, even though it's a gray day there, it looks very summery and beachy to me! Glad you had fun...cute shops.

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Oh.My.Goodness! I was in Seaside two weeks ago today and took some of those same photos! We spent ten days with my daughter and her family (Tualatin) and the first Sunday we drove over to Seaside. Love that town! It was cool, turned a little rainy...but it's always great to be able to see the Atlantic Ocean on Saturday and the Pacific on Sunday!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":