Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sepia Saturday #89: Some Sepia Posts That You May Not Have Seen


This week on Sepia Saturday, Alan has given us free choice on what to post.  Well, of course it is always free choice, but I try to follow the theme if I can.  Anyway ... I was posting sepia posts before I knew about Sepia Saturday, and here are a few that my Sepia Saturday friends may not have seen yet, nor my newer readers. 

I hope that you have a few minutes to explore these neat posts.  There is a lot of information here with some fun bits of history.  To read other great Sepia Saturday posts from around the world, "CLICK HERE" when you are all done at Oregon Gifts. 

"Bend's Water Pageant on Mirror Pond"
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

* Please click here to go to the post about Bend's Water Pageant on Mirror Pond.

"Bob Ross Revisited"
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

* Please click here to see the post on Bob Ross Revisted.


"1945 WWII Navy Sea Bees 
Guam Building Projects"
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

* Please click here to read the post about the 1945 WWII Navy Sea Bees Guam Building Projects.

"The Agana Bridge Now and Then"
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

* Please click here to read the post about The Agana Bridge Now and Then"

"Postcards to Litha Series"
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

* #1 and #2 - Please click here to view the post about Postcards to Litha

* #3 - Please click here to read about The Wenatchee Apple King in the Postcards to Litha series.

* #4 - Please click here to read about The Willamette River in the Postcards to Litha Series.

So there you go, friends!  Thanks for reading these, or if you couldn't get them all read today, please come back and finish up when you have more time.  Happy Sepia Saturday!


Kathy M.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

10 comments:

Little Nell said...

I just spent an an enjoyable morning looking at all the interesting stories and pictures Kathy. You are right about the handsome men - all of them!

I was fascinated by the slide show of the museum at the top; it looks a wonderful place to visit.

tony said...

All Splendid Kathy! I Especially Like The Image Of Bend's Water.(Another!) Place I Would Like To Visit Someday.Thanks For Sharing With Us.

Bob Scotney said...

Thank you Kathy for all these flashbacks. The Agana Bridge is the one I kept going back to.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

So far I've only had time to visit the Pageant on Mirror Pond, and that was fantastic! I'll visit the others later after I've done the rounds for this week. :)

Tattered and Lost said...

The entire post is entertaining, but I'm struck by the final postcard. It's beautiful.

Alan Burnett said...

I love the idea of going back and featuring some of your previous sepia posts - it has given me an idea about what we can do to celebrate Sepia Saturday 100. A most enjoyable collection.

Christine H. said...

The Pageant at Mirror Pond was especially interesting. I love all of these though, because they are about your family and the Northwest.

Brett Payne said...

an eclectic mix of images, thank you Kathy.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody, for your thoughtful comments. If I haven't been to see you yet, well I'm on my way right now.

Hope your week is a great one so far,

Kathy M.

Terra said...

How neat your father in law's story continues with the rebuilding of the bridge he built 65 years ago. Nice story and photos.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":