Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April's A - Z Challenge: My Pictures Beginning with the Letter "C"



Today is the third day of the A - Z Challenge, which is hosted by Arlee Bird's: Tossing It Out.  Several of my blogging friends are participating, and this year there are well over 1,000 participants. We post everyday, except for Sundays, and work our way through the alphabet.  I am posting past photos that I have taken, and am linking them up to the posts where the photos originated from too.  When you are all done here at Oregon Gifts, please click here to visit other bloggers who have accepted this challenge.




C is for "click here" ... if there is a link under the photo, please click to read about the post that goes along with the photo:

C is for Covered Bridge.


C is for Canisters, Cherries, and 
and maybe even for vintage breadboxes.


C is for Canning Cornish Game Hens.


C is for Chicken Tablescape #1
C is for Chicken Tablescape #2


C is for Cats and for Cards


C is for cash register.  Yay for the letter C!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

5 comments:

Donnie said...

Loved the canning Cornish hens...lol..Too funny.

liberal sprinkles said...

Kathy, I'm loving your challenge posts, so many snapshots of different wonderful things. I love the cash register and covered bridges, saw lots of those during a New England road trip once.
Looking forward to D, E, F, G...

Hootin Anni said...

Awesome....
Great subjects you've picked. I, of course, being the cat lover that I am especially enjoyed the cats all in a row!!!

[and your post below...the thrift store...I would LOVE to have had a chance to go through the books!!]

First of the Amaryllis Blooming

Arlee Bird said...

Good photos for the theme of the letter C.

Your page looks very nice.


Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
Thanks.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

jabblog said...

What a clever response - well done:-)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":