Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue Monday: Newport, Oregon 2009

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Source:  Calendar Scan

A couple of summers ago, Cary and I went to Newport for a couple of days.  The weather was beautiful that first day!  As I was sorting through my pictures for Smiling Sally's Blue Monday post, I found these pretty ones, full of blue.  I hope that you enjoy them too. 

The artwork above is borrowed, we are old, and the rest are blue!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

To see other fun blue things, please "CLICK HERE" to visit Sally and my other friends ... please feel free to join in on the fun, the more the merrier!



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

13 comments:

forgetmenot said...

Lots of nice "blues" there! Looks like you and Cary enjoyed your trip to Newport. Nice pic of both of you. Have a great week. Mickie ;)

VioletSky-Sightlines said...

The water in the mural actually matches the colour of the water in your photos! Such a deep, penetrating blue.

liberal sprinkles said...

Love that first blue photo of the mural; Newport looks like a really nice place to visit. Also love the borrowed artwork, is it a quilt or digital work?
have a great week, Kathy!

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing your blues. You two look so happy.

Happy Blue Monday, Kathy.

LV said...

Glad you went back for the pretty blue sights as I have not seen them, or do not remember.

Unknown said...

Nice! Thanks for showing!

Donnie said...

That mural is gorgeous as are all your photos. You two look so cute in that picture. Love the smiles.

Arkansas Patti said...

All your blues are marvleous and I too loved that mural.
You too definitely do not look blue.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi Kathy, you guys look so happy! Lovely blues.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

So pretty. I am going to Newport R.I. to visit in a few weeks.

Pie said...

Lovely blues!

My Blue Monday is here.

Unknown said...

I love boats and I love the water. These are exquisite photos and they make me wish I was there. In fact they kind of remind me of a place in Washington state called LaConner.

Gloria said...

Beautiful photos (as usual) from you, Kathy. It seems everywhere that is named "Newport" is always so gorgeous. We have a "Newport" Rhode Island, here on the East Coast. I love it there, so pretty. I haven't been there for a few years... you've reminded me that I have to go back!
Best,
Gloria

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":