Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"The Secret Garden" at Belknap Springs Resort outside McKenzie Bridge, Oregon

At Belknap Hot Springs Resort, across the river from the lodge and to the right, there is a huge and beautiful garden.  There are places there to tent camp, a large cabin available for rent, some restrooms and many very lovely trails and lawns.  Tucked inside of the garden itself, there is a secret garden.  It is hard to find even when you know that it is there.  Behind ivy covered rocks and a hidden concrete colored wall, you will discover these fountains, columns, flowers and paths.

I took these pictures last Friday, and they all turned out so pretty, that I decided to include almost all of the photos that I took.  I hope that you enjoy them.  When you are done with this post, please check out "Belknap Springs Resort and Gardens: The Lodge Area"



It is a peaceful and beautiful place to enjoy.  At the time that we were there, we were the only ones present.  Sometimes people rent the venue for their wedding ceremony for $2,000.  I was glad that nobody was getting married there when we were visiting.  The last time that we went, we couldn't find it!


The water is very shallow.  I imagine that is for easier cleaning, and makes it safer if little kids can't resist climbing in to splash around.


Here is a link to some photos of Belknap that I took a few years back, on my McKenzie River Valley blog:  "Belknap Hot Springs Resort".  I am working on a blog post about the rest of the resort now,  and will have it up soon.  Here is the link to the resort's website, which you can get to by "CLICKING HERE".



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check


6 comments:

Little Nell said...

These are beautiful Kathy. I love secret gardens, especially with lots of hidden paths.

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, what a wonderful little treasure! I love that it's hard to find!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

So beautiful. I can hear and feel that water running.

BECKY said...

All your photos are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them....made me feel like I just took a lovely walk!

Sharon said...

I thoroughly enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more stories about Tin Pot Valley.
I have nominated you for an Illuminating blogger award.
http://www.shazlex.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/illuminating-blogger-award.html

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you very much, ladies! I'll be by to visit you soon. Sharon, thanks so much for the award! I'll go check it out right now.

Kathy M.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":