Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rednesday: Trivia Antiques Field Trip

Yesterday, I was in for such a treat.  And, today, you guys are!  I was thinking about you the whole time. Wait until you see all of the red things that I found at this awesome antique store in downtown Bend.  

Thank you, nice lady, for letting me take all those photos of your shop.  When I got home and looked in the mirror, it wasn't one of my better looking days.  The toothpaste dribble on my sweatshirt didn't help matters either.  Still you trusted that I wasn't a nut, and I appreciate that very much.

There are more posts of my visit to Trivia Antiques ... please make sure to take a look at them too:  Trivia Antiques: The Inside
and Trivia Antiques: The Outside.

Plus, don't miss this one: Francine and Ami























I am submitting this post to Redensday, over at Sue's It's A Very Cherry World.  When you are done looking at my stuff, please head on over there and see other red pretty things.




$55.00 CSN Store Gift Certificate Give-Away

The winner will be announced 

on Mon. January 24th!


Click on the CSN logo above to find out 
the details and how YOU can ENTER!


Don't miss out on the news ... please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

9 comments:

BECKY said...

Wow, Kathy! You found awesome red things!! How much was that typewriter??!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Becky,

I don't know, I was afraid to touch it! I had to move a frame to get a better picture of it. I can call and find out though. It is really cool, isn't it?

very merry vintage style said...

I love that typewriter! I have never seen a red one. what a fun post!
Mary

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Oh Kathy, what a great store! I'm salivating over here. Is Bend near Parkdale, OR? My father grew up in Parkdale and I sure remember hearing the name Bend a lot when I was young!

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Mary and Sally,

Thanks for checking out my Rednesday post! Did you see the other two posts of the antique store that came after this one? The pics are so pretty.

Happy Rednesday,

Kathy

★Carol★ said...

Next time you go back, let me know and I'll give you my shopping list.....I want it all! I love those irons and that bike and I'm just crazy about that typewriter. Looks like us red lovers would definitely find something to take home!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Carol,

Okay! I know; there were so many things that I wanted too. It was awesome.

Kathy

Sunny Simple Life said...

Those red irons are so cute. I love the red typewriter too.

Lesa said...

I love vintage typewriters! Well, I guess all typewriters are vintage now, aren't they!

I'm going to enter your giveaway-- I have a csn giveaway on my bookblog if you'd like to check it out.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":