Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just a Note: Birds and Waterfowl

   Artist:  Nita Leger Casey


This is installment six of Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy's weekly art feature.  My MIL gave me a bunch of greeting cards, and I decided to scan them, add a frame then and link them up to the artists websites when possible.  Hope that they bring you a bit of joy today!

The first two paintings are by Mary Beth LoPiccolo.  You can read an interview with Ms. LoPiccolo and the Boston Globe by "Clicking Here".



 







The next two paintings are by Barbara Barth:

 







I am linking this post to Pamela Kuhn's "A Sheltering Tree" weekly blog hop, Share the Shelter.  When you are all through here at Oregon Gifts, please hop on over there to see some lovely and inspirational posts. 

"Just a Note Art Series" Links:


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

2 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

The bird paintings are beautiful, nice to have such a lovely collection.

Esther Joy said...

What beautiful bird paintings!

And the quilt photo is lovely!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":