Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Through the Glass: Goblets and Purses


Last night, we were watching the Academy Awards, in between re-runs of NCIS.  I didn't enjoy the awards show, except for the part about Jennifer Lawrence winning for her portrayal in Silver Linings Playbook.

There was not a huge selection of commercials during the Academy Awards program, but there was one for Ice Fine Jewlers in Bend. Maybe the movie stars like to shop there. 

I kept looking at the pictures that they were showing, and remembered that I had taken pictures of their window display in June 2011.  Here they are:
 









The purses were pretty too:







At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

4 comments:

Helen said...

The stars must have been in alignment, the moon at its fullest last night. I watched every minute of the Oscars ... and thoroughly enjoyed the show. I was able to see six of the nominated films. For me there were so many high points .. Barbra, Shirley, Jennifer H, Adele singing, Charlize dancing, the spectacular fashion show. Daniel Day Lewis' acceptance speech. I also enjoyed
multi-talented host Seth.

I could probably sing the Ice Fine Jewelry jingle in my sleep .. we hear it so often in Bend.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

We didn't watch the awards show, but then, we never do. My hubby watched a movie, and I stuck my nose in a book.

Your photographs are super! That store should hire you to do its ads.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Aw, for some reason my laptop won't load your pics today. I'll have to come back. We did watch the Oscars, and I thought Jennifer Lawrence handled her trip with grace and good humor. :)

Little Nell said...

We didn't se the awrds but there were plenty of write-ups in the paper. How clever of you to link it to your blogpost, but the store missed a trick,They should have said "As featured in Kathy Matthews' blog." in the ad.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":