Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #147: Tablescape Shadows

This week, I set up two different tablescapes.  The photos below are ones that have some pretty interesting shadows that I thought you guys would enjoy:
































The other photos of the two tablescapes can be found by clicking these on the following links:


Cheerful Yellow ~ Tablescape #9
Mardi Gras ~ Tablescape #10


For fabulous shadow shots from around the world, please visit Tracy at Hey Harriet for many more Shadow Shot Sunday photography:




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

8 comments:

Donnie said...

What beautiful photos of your tablescapes. Just lovely. I really liked the candle shots.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely lighting creating lots of shadows!

Hey Harriet said...

Gosh I cannot begin to imagine the work involved in creating these tablescapes! They're so creative and beautiful! Maybe I should make more of an effort in beautifying my dining table rather than simply plonking down salt & pepper shakers :)

Have a great week Kathy!

Hootin Anni said...

So very pretty...I especially like the chandelier and the lighted candle glow!!

My Shadow Shot Link BOARDWALK along the wildlife refuge

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Donnie, EG, Tracy and Anni!

Thanks so much for your positive comments; I am happy that you enjoyed the photos. Tracy, we don't eat at these tables though, we eat in the living room at the coffee table watching t.v.! I just set these up for photoshoots and decoration. That is probably why they are so jam-packed with pretties.

Anonymous said...

Lovely settings!

Karen said...

Ah, dinner by candlelight...haha we also watch tv during dinner. Stopping by for SSS. blessings on your day!

forgetmenot said...

Kathy--wow, you really "worked" on this. Great shots --very different, creative, and some very artistic. You've "raised the bar" for everyone. I'll have to start putting some thought into my shots!! Great job. Mickie

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":