Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sepia Saturday #85: People With Cars

Hello, Friends!  I have been away from Sepia Saturday for a couple of months now, and have missed everybody very much.  I am making an attempt to slip my way back in with a few fun photos today.  This week, the subject is people posing with cars in the background.  I went through some of our family pictures, used "Picnick" on them, and came up with these:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Jody's my mom.


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

The bottom caption is kind of hard to read, but it is us grandkids with Grandma T. and Aunt Mardy.  I am the tallest kid, in the brown dress.  Thank you for stopping by, and I hope that you all have a wonderful week.


Kathy M.


This is a Sepia Saturday post.  To see some great old photos from around the world, please " CLICK HERE ".  Remember, you can post your favorites there too!



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

14 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

omg Kathy that first photo of your dad is sooo cute! And I love those shots of you with him as well. Sweet!

Little Nell said...

I have to agree. The first photo of you and your Dad looks as if he’s just pointed something out to you - it’s a lovely shot. I like the captions too, you’ve given me an idea. However did you find so many photos with cars in one family?

Postcardy said...

I loved seeing the old cars and black and people posing by them. My favorite is the second one.

Arkansas Patti said...

I have a similar picture of me and my Dad. Looks like you were a daddy's girl also.

Christine H. said...

I missed seeing you on Sepia Saturday. I posted some amusing old Oregon photos too...but not his weeks, as luck would have it. I love your pictures. The last one with all the grandkids is my favorite.

Bob Scotney said...

It wasn't the cars but Uncle Lenny's boots that caught my attention!
You have a fine collection of family photos here.

21 Wits said...

Absolutely great photos, especially of you and your father, but mostly the first one of your dad in that cool cap and that wild hot car! Very nice SS post! You had a bunch of great cars and your family is beautiful!

Mike Brubaker said...

Great work on the theme! My family has a similar collection of photos posed in front of cars. We still take that last minute snap whenever someone is leaving after a visit.

PattyF said...

What a wonderful collection of photos! You have some marvelous family treasures here. I think my fav is your uncle and dad standing by the car looking "cool." Thanks so much for sharing these with us!!

Unknown said...

I missed a couple of weeks too but am glad to be back. You did a great job. Enjoyed all your photos and the slideshow. I don't think about looking for the theme before I do my post. My bad.
QMM

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Like Patty F, my eye was taken by the picture of Uncle Kenny and your dad, looking so "cool"! You have a wonderful collection of photos here.

Alan Burnett said...

Good to have you back, and my goodness you have come back on target! The perfect bumper bundle of shots.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody! Glad you enjoyed them.

Tattered and Lost said...

Such a wonderful grouping. You ran with the theme and did a great job.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":