Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

San Antonio Shadow Shots

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

8 comments:

forgetmenot said...

Kathy, What great shadow shots--very nicely done!! Bet you had a great time in SA--always so much to see and do. The River Walk is such fun to stroll down, do some shopping, find a great place to eat (Salt Grass is may absolute favorite place for a terrific steak), and just enjoy the lovely surroundings. Have a great Sunday. Mickie :)

Gloria said...

Kathy, really... you are one of the best photographers on the blogs. That 5th photo of the black steps is just out of the world gorgeous. You REALLY should SELL that!! Kudos to you, wonderful photography post, you are great.
Best,
Gloria

Arkansas Patti said...

I agree that the 5th one was stunning, in a really eerie way. That would make a great book blurb.
I also liked the night time water fountain.
Really nice photos.

BECKY said...

Hi Kathy! I agree with Gloria...you should be SELLING your awesome photos, not putting them out here in blogland for the whole world to see!!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Wow! Great shots, as usual. I'll feel guilty borrowing them for BBF. But not that guilty. LOL

Little Nell said...

Superb shots Kathy. You have the eye!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Mickie, thank you! You are so right about the River Walk. I guess that they had a great big storm blow through and knock out power and phones last week. Glad we were gone by then. I want to go back and explore more of that city someday.

THANK YOU, Gloria! You are such an awesome encourager, and I appreciate all of your kind thoughts. I am getting things organized so that I can begin to sell them. Cary is going to help me too.

Hi Patti, thank you! I like that one too, as far as photography goes. I really like the bench one for the interesting shadows though.

Hi Becky, thank you! I want everybody to see them, I just don't want anybody to take them and sell them as their own or use them without asking me.

Lisa, I know, lol, not that guilty ... well you are just giving me that more exposure (pun intended).

tony said...

WoW! Some Stunningly Solid Photographs!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":