Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The South Santiam River: Fernview Campground, November 2008

Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

A couple of years ago, Cary and I were coming home from a business trip in Salem, and took the back way home through Sweet Home.  The road is old and winding, and the scenery is beautiful.  We stopped to take some pictures at this campground.  It was in November, so the leaves were off the trees.  Sometime, I would really like to actually go camping here...but I won't be going in the water.  For more info on this campground, please click here.

As always, you can click to enlarge these for better viewing.

 Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Fernview Campground ~ Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


"The photo of the stream that looks 
like liquid gold flowing is luscious!"


WATERY SATISFACTION

Puddles of water and drops of dew—
What does it take to satisfy you?
A rushing river, a roiling sea—
That’s what it takes to satisfy me!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Caballero at the Fountain
March 2, 2011 5:37 PM



I am entering this post in Watery Wednesday





At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check


11 comments:

Jeannette StG said...

Beautiful, all that moving swirling water coming down!

Hootin Anni said...

Gorgeous. Some of these, with the green moss and the color of the water reminds me of some of Bev Doolittle's artwork.

Incredible photos.


My watery link: LAKESIDE FOG

MarieElizabeth said...

I really like the colors you've captured here, just lovely.

RedBettySummer said...

Your photos are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with all the link parties. I love being able to "experience" our amazing nation in this manner. So many beautiful places to see but so little time (and money).

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you everybody! Now I am off to see what you are all up to on your blogs today. God bless.

Donnie said...

That is some swift water. I must sound glorious there though. Beautiful photos.

Cindy said...

Those are really beautiful photos, I love the brooks that run through forests, they look so fresh and clean.
Hugs, Cindy

Kathy Walker said...

Gorgeous! There isn't anything in Oregon that I don't like. You have shared some great photos!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The photo of the stream that looks like liquid gold flowing is luscious!


WATERY SATISFACTION

Puddles of water and drops of dew—
What does it take to satisfy you?
A rushing river, a roiling sea—
That’s what it takes to satisfy me!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Caballero at the Fountain

2sweetnsaxy said...

I love places like this. Beautiful! Thanks for really getting my eyes wet. :-)

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Donnie, Cindy, Kate, MMT and Too Sweet! You guys make me feel so good when you like my pictures. Now I'm off to visit you all ... well, I've been to Donnie's and Too Sweet (she is the hostess of WW). Thank you, MMT for the poem!

God bless you all ...

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":