Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Heroes, Lacey and Berry Harris:

Lacey:

As we mingled among the crowd at the Fall Blues Crawl in Old Town Wichita, I spotted Lacey.  She is so dang cute, and was having so much fun, that I couldn't help taking her picture.  

Lacey inspired me for some reason.  

First, I told Cary that for my birthday I would like a laptop. which I don't really need yet.  I only kind of need another memory stick for my camera.  A laptop would be really nice, but if I had a laptop then I would probably work instead of relax while out-of-town.

But, anyway, back to Lacey inspiring me.  I also asked Cary for a long blond wig for my birthday.  If I had a long blond wig, I could dress up in a cool outfit like Lacey had on, and then he could take out a hot chick with long blond hair (and I would be anonymous).  Doesn't that sound like fun?  I'm serious.  It sounds fun to me.  I want some rad cowboy boots (probably in red though) and some awesome leggings like Lacey has.   If I get all of that, I'll post the pics of me on here, okay?  I promise.  It looks great on her, but it may be a sight to see on this Central Oregon grandmother.  I'm still going to give it a whirl, if I get a wig for my birthday.




Lacey posing for me.  I told her that I would do a blog post about her ... if you read this Lacey, please leave a comment.  You rock!



This is when I first spotted her.  
Behind the other dancers.









You guys are too cute.
Thanks for being my blog stars!


Please check out the Fall Blues Crawl Slide Show on the top of this page.

====================================================


Berry Harris:

The last place that we went was to Heroes Sports Bar and Grille.  The VERY BEST sports bar that I have ever been in.  Seriously.  There were t.v.'s every five feet, and I am not even exaggerating.  Old, comfy and friendly.  Filled with cool sports paraphernalia.  

Playing there was Berry Harris.  It was also retirement night for 80-year-old Berry Harris.  What a nice man he is; I enjoyed my short visit with him.  Berry told me that his wife wasn't feeling so well anymore, so he was going to stay home and be with her.  We sure are glad that we got to hear you play, Berry.  Thank you!
 

There was a huge garage door behind 
the band that opened out into the street.





NOW you see the reason why I want a long blond wig for my birthday.  And a better bra.  Good Lord.


Heroes Sports Bar:

I'll post a few of the photos I took of this joint; the rest are in the slide show up on top.  The food was great here too, as was the service.  Take a look at their website and go there if you get the chance: Heroes Sports Bar and Grille.





 These friendly guys were sitting underneath the scoreboard.


I guess they don't let you really ride these bikes.




Great job on the atmosphere, you guys!




2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Love your pics, as always, especially the one of you. Don't you dare change a thing about yourself! You're beautiful! And you look like someone who would be a blast to hang out with. Maybe someday we can "hang out" in person instead of virtually!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa, that would be so much fun! Thank you ... I do need to lose some weight and I do need to get some exercise, but I really am happy with me. I just think it would be fun to get a long blond wig and dressing up ... like being in costume. I couldn't wear it around here, everybody would just say, Kathy, why are you wearing a WIG? Lol

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":