Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April's A - Z Challenge: My Pictures Beginning with the Letter "E"


 


Please make sure to click on the link beside each photo to read more ...






















































Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your visit.  Please leave me a comment so that I can make sure I know to check out your site.  ~ Kathy



Today is the fifth day of the A - Z Challenge, which is hosted by Arlee Bird's: Tossing It Out.  Several of my blogging friends are participating, and this year there are over 1,200 participants. We post everyday, except for Sundays, and work our way through the alphabet.  I am posting past photos that I have taken, and am linking them up to the posts where the photos originated from too.  When you are all done here at Oregon Gifts, please click here to visit other bloggers who have accepted this challenge.



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

7 comments:

Dena E's Blog said...

Hey Sis,, this sounds FUN but what if I'd miss a day???? Anyhoo's thanks for your GREAT note yesterday... You sooo bless me with YOU...
BTW, BEAUTIFUL photo...
God is soooooo AWESOME...
May His Holy Spirit continue to bless you and keep you in His ways...Amen &Amen
Hugs Dena

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hey, Dena ... if you miss a day it is no problem ... cuz everything is on the top of the sidebar, all in order under! Thanks for stopping by, you are a sweetie.

Natasha said...

Wow, those eggs look good enough to eat, except they look so good, you cannot eat.
Right now, my life is spiralling out of control, but I shall be back!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

You always have pics of the coolest stuff! I love your take on things, and so enjoy the snippets you show. Have a great day, blend!

Arkansas Patti said...

I do need to work on my Emergency preparedness. Thanks for the reminder. Good E.

Donnie said...

Great choices for your letter E.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Natasha, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me! I hope that things settle down for you soon.

Lisa, thanks so much ... it makes me happy that you like me even more over time and keep coming back.

Patti, thanks and good for you for being prepared. I should work on that site more, but the whole topic makes me worry.

Donnie, thank you! I sure do appreciate you.

Kathy M.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":