Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blue Monday: Blue Kitchen Things

I climbed up on the kitchen counter, took these things from the shelf and washed them off this morning for this photo shoot.  The theme is blue.  Blue kitchen things!










Does anybody else save old boxes besides me?  
These two are actually full of the original products.





This stuff was spendy!  
I bet that Cool Whip was only .79 back then.




Do they still make D-ZERTA, I wonder?


==============================================


I showed this the other day in another post, but thought I'd post it again, just because it is so cute and so blue:




I am entering this post in Smiling Sally's Blue Monday.  
If you enjoy blue things, please click here to go and see some more!



Remember to enter in my contest!
Click on this link for the details:  
  CSN Store Drawing


11 comments:

Dorincard said...

"Celebrating the Positive Portions of Everyday Life." Very well-said, Kathy! I'll check back your cool and interesting blog! :)

Terry said...

Howdy Kathy
Happy Blue Monday to you .
this was a delightful post !
Yes I am guilty of saving a few old boxes too :)
Thank you for climbing ,cleaning and shooting these fun images to share with us today .
Oh by the way a really cool slide show thank you for the treat.
Have a blessed rest of the week .
Until next time
Happy Trails

SmilingSally said...

I used to eat that Deserta.

I've always loved blue glass.

Happy Blue Monday, Kathy.

nannykim said...

I love the crockery thingies! Hmmm, I wonder what the ingredients were in the Deserta.....I will have to check back to see if it says...just curious!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thanks, Dorin ... I appreciate you becoming a follower. I'm glad you like my saying ... I made it up myself a couple of years ago. :>)

Gloria said...

Very pretty blue things, Kathy -- I love those ceramic bread boxes! And I remember those old products... but for the dessert topping, I used to buy the high calorie Reddi-Whip, which I STILL buy! LOL!
Best,
Gloria

Gloria said...

Very pretty blue things, Kathy -- I love those ceramic bread boxes! And I remember those old products... but for the dessert topping, I used to buy the high calorie Reddi-Whip, which I STILL buy! LOL!
Best,
Gloria

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful collection of blues. Love the cute little car. Happy Blue Monday!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Blue Monday, Kathy! I love all the blue goodies in your collection. The little boxes with the lemons on them are my favorites. ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing and a Happy Blue Monday to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Donnie said...

Love all your blues. I couldn't find that many in my kitchen and I love blue.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much for all your comments. Terry, I was making it sound worse than it was, climbing up there. Everything is really dusty; it all needs to be cleaned.

My Dad and Step-mom gave us the lemon bread boxes one year filled with bisquoti. I ended up with two. I keep coffee in one of them.

Thanks for leaving comments; I have visited your sites too.

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":