Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Blue River" in Blue River, Oregon:

It is Wednesday, which means it is time to enter some photos into both Watery Wednesday and Outdoor Wednesday.  I chose to share these favorites from a couple of years ago.  They are of the beautiful Blue River, located in the McKenzie River Valley of Oregon.  

I know that many of you are stuck in the blizzard right now, and I hope that these photos will remind you that it won't be winter forever.  Pretty soon, we will be camping, fishing, swimming and picnicking again, enjoying the sun, and complaining about how hot it is.  In the meantime stay warm, and please pray for those in Australia who are preparing to be hit by the hugest cyclone ever.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews







Oh, guess what?  I have passed my 40,000 visitor mark, 
as of last night.  Yay for me, and thanks you guys!


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check



7 comments:

Light and Voices said...

Amen, celebrate the positive!
Happy Ground Hog's Day.
Joyce M

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Joyce, thanks for stopping by!

Kim, USA said...

Wow your photos are awesome!
Watery Wednesday

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Kim!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Looking down on that river from what seems to be a great height fills me with longing...

THE WATER PIPES ARE FREEZING

The water pipes are freezing,
I cannot get a drink;
The water pipes are freezing
Underneath the sink.

I wish some kindly plumber
Would come with flame and wrench,
So I could get some water
My raging thirst to quench!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Frosted Window

Coffeedoff said...

Beautiful photos. What a magical place!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

MMT - Lol! That's a funny one. Though not so funny when you are actually going through it.

Coffeedoff - thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed them, they are some of my all time favorites, taken right after I got my new camera.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":