Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April's A - Z Challenge: My Pictures Beginning with the Letter "B"


Today is the second day of the A - Z Challenge, which is hosted by Arlee Bird.  Several of my blogging friends are participating, and as of this morning, there were over 1,000 participants.  It is easy, but you need to stick with it.  You post everyday, except for Sundays, and work your way through the alphabet.  

Just as importantly, when you sign up to participate, you are agreeing to visit the other bloggers who are in the challenge.  One thing that I really like about this meme is that when others visit, they see your whole blog, not just that post.

The fun part is that you get to choose the way to do it.  Some are choosing words.  I am choosing to post past photos that I have taken, except for the letter itself (I'll be getting those of of Live Search/Bing.)  I am going link up to the posts where the photos originated from too.  I'm liking this idea so much, that I'll keep adding to each letter over time and then use this project as an alphabetical directory for my blog. So, here we go!


 The Letter "B"




Bend, Oregon and Best Friend Husband Cary
and the Bird Man


Boat  
Found Fisherman's Wharf during our Coos Bay Trip.  
If you love fishing boats and marinas,
please click here to see these beautiful photos.



Baseball 
This one is autographed by MLB pitcher Jamie Burke.
Please click here to learn the story behind this!



Books
Love 'm.  Write about them lots and lots.


Benches  
These greet you when you walk into Trivia Antiques in 
Downtown Bend, Oregon.  Sorry, no further story 
on these right now; please stay tuned for more pictures 
from Trivia Antiques during the month of April.



Bike 
To read this retro story about me 
and my sister's Pink Stingray, please click here.


Bed 
Check out this awesome post about an old town in the Oregon Outback:  Ft. Rock Homestead Museum


Bob
Cary's Grandpa Jimmy Ellis, and NASCAR Driver Bob Ross.  Please click here to read more about Bob Ross ... interesting stuff!


Please stop by again tomorrow to see what begins with
"The Letter C"

Click here to visit other folks who have accepted this challenge!



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

What a fun bunch of "B"s. Cute post.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":