Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Dream of Eugene: Eugene in the Spring



























This is why I love Eugene in the spring, and why I miss being there.  It doesn't get much prettier than this.


~ Kathy M.

Thank you so much to my newest follower, 
EvalinaMaria from over at "This and That"!


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check


3 comments:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Gorgeous photos, Kathy! I see why you like Eugene in the spring. So green and so many pretty things blooming.

Linda Reeder said...

I grew up in the north Willamette Valley, and while I love living here in the suburbs of Seattle, I do get nostalgic for "the valley". It is so beautiful in the spring.
My high school reunion will have me returning in late June - strawberry time!

Wendy said...

Are you a photographer or do you just have a good eye? These are just beautiful. The purple flowers by the hydrant -- what a fun juxtaposition of things competing for my attention. Now I LOVE Eugene in the spring!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":