Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This Year's Handmade Gifts:

Here are a few of the things that I made for Christmas gifts this year:

I made goldfish tank kits out of large apothecary jars.



I made a similar post a while back when I 
began some of these projects.



 Pancake mixes in drawstring bags were given with maple syrup.


 Oatmeal cookie mixes in drawstring bags.


Mini Bean Bags


Corn bag ice pack/heat packs.





Doll blankets and pillows.



Fleece throws.  


I ended up making six of them, they are so fun and easy to do.


Mary Englebright Panels: 














3 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

You are so talented! Those goldfish jars are a stroke of genius. And I've been meaning to tell you---the little mini drawstring bags you sent me way back when are perfect for holding recharging cords (cell phone, my new Kindle, iPod, etc.) and makes the cords easy to carry in my purse and easy to find in there, too. I used to hate carrying my phone charger because it tangled up; not now! You've made some lovely things!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, Lisa! I'm glad that you found a good use for them.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Lisa, btw, I loved it when you called me a genius! I was pretty impressed with myself on that one. I was going to make terrariums with those jars but ran out of time and motivation. I made 4 of them.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":