Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Watery Wednesday: Last Week's Watery Photos

Cary and I did some more running around two states last week.  Here are some neat watery Oregon shots that I wanted to show you.  I hope that you enjoy them!

The fountain in front of the Tiger Woods Building at Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.  The ball turns as the water flows through:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

A waterfall sculpture at the Portland Zoo:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

A drive-by view taken from a bridge crossing the Willamette River in Portland, Oregon:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

This one was a drive-by too, of the marina at Detroit Lake, Oregon:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

The Northern Santiam River, in Oregon, rushes by in the background behind the trees:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

This is a Watery Wednesday post!  Please  "CLICK HERE" to see cool watery shots from around the world.  Or, post your own.



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

9 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Everything is stunning...such wonderful, clear and crisp photos!!! That's a sculpture?!!! with the salmon making its way upstream? Amazing.

Boy have you been missed. Terribly. I look forward to more of your photos in the coming days ahead.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You've been all over the place looking for water, haven't you? :-)


FEELING RATHER DUCKY

Feeling rather ducky?
Here’s what I would do:
Find a pond or puddle,
One that’s right for you;
Take a sturdy life vest,
Strap it on your back;
Jump into the puddle,
Give a little quack!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Never-Flowing Fountain

Luna Miranda said...

what a gorgeous collection! i love the water feature, and the marina is beautiful.

forgetmenot said...

Kathy, Sounds like you and Cary are having a great time "running" around. Great photos! Everybody in Kansas is staying inside!!! It has been over 100 for 19 days so far and there are lots more "hot days" in the future. One always forgets just how hot it gets in Kansas in the summer--but we'll survive. Enjoy your travels. Mickie :)

Arkansas Patti said...

That looks so cool and refreshing. We have been bombarded with brutally hot weather. I am envious.
The salmon fooled me at first. Great shots.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I am in love with the second shot! Gorgeous!

Watery Wednesday post at my page, please drop by if you can. Thanks!

Christina, Sweden said...

I really like the top fountain and it's great with a stone moving like that

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Beautiful. You have such talent, Kathy.

Congrats again to Tyler. He must be beside himself with excitement over all this. How wonderful!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody. We sure have had a busy month. More stuff is coming up! I sure missed you all too.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":