Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some More Pictures from the Collier Logging Museum in Chiloquin, OR

Cary and I will be heading out tomorrow to explore the Columbia River Gorge and attend another fun reunion with his former co-workers.  I'm so excited about beginning our travels, and taking lots of pictures.  We are taking the laptop, so I hope to be doing a few blog posts along the way.

In the meantime, here are some more photos of the logging museum from the 4th of July weekend this summer.  I have enough for one more post about the cookhouse exhibit, but I will save those for another time.  Here is the link for the Pioneer Village post.

Hugs,

~ Kathy M.

You can click on any picture to enlarge it for easier viewing.
 































At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

6 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

That old yellow chain saw looks like the one my dad used to use when he was a logger in the western slopes of the Cascades in Oregon.

Sally said...

Lovely photos, you've captured the feel of the place beautifully. Have a good trip.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kathy,

What a great post. I enjoy seeing the old photos of the hardworking men from that era. I grew up in California and would visit the Calaveras Big Trees. The trees are massive.

Thanks for taking the time to stop over and visit!

Peace,
kay

Little Nell said...

Those olde time blacksmiths were everywhere! Nearly every ‘heritage museum’ or recreated village in UK has one :) What would they have done without them?

Anonymous said...

What a photo essay you will have, Kathy! You just keep getting better and better.

Are you heading into California at all? Near San Francisco? My sister-in-law is there on business for an extended stay, and she's a bona fide DOLL. How cool would it be if the two of you could meet?! You could hug each other for me! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
It's all so big: the trees and machines. I’ve never seen such things here. Thank you for showing.
Hugs, Prenter.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":