Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Watery Wednesday #144: Olympia, Washington Marina

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

If I'm not on here much for a few days, that is because I'll be out and about gathering more pretty pictures to put on this here venue ...maybe some similar to these, if we're lucky.  These were taken three years ago in Olympia, Washington, and thankfully my best friend husband and I still look about the same.  Dang, we need to get some different clothes though; we still wear these all the time.  

Please leave your comments as usual, or shoot me an email ... I'll be checking in, just not posting pictures.  Thank you!


~ Kathy M.

MIST ON THE OCEAN

Mist on the ocean,
Mist on the sea,
Mist on the meadow,
Mist on the tree;

Dew on the grasses,
Dew on the rose,
Dew in the garden,
Dew on my clothes;

All of this wetness,
It’s plain to see,
Promises blessings
For you and me!

© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


This is a Watery Wednesday post.  For beautiful water shots from around the world, please CLICK HERE to take a look!



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.  
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

15 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A busy, very beautiful marina! The first shot looks so much like a view of our Martha Cove on the Mornington Peninsula!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Beautiful, sunny pics, perfect for June!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Such colors at the marina! Such bright and cheerful reflections! You were lucky the day wasn't overcast!


MIST ON THE OCEAN

Mist on the ocean,
Mist on the sea,
Mist on the meadow,
Mist on the tree;

Dew on the grasses,
Dew on the rose,
Dew in the garden,
Dew on my clothes;

All of this wetness,
It’s plain to see,
Promises blessings
For you and me!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Boatman in Hawaii

Kim, USA said...

Yay the sweet couple I see here!! Don't forget to watermark your photos lol!!

Vegetation

Karen said...

Wow, that's a full docking lot!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pics! I just love marinas. How appropriate this is a watery Wednesday, it's pouring here in Chicago. :)

Unknown said...

this place looks familiar. i remember visiting a marina coming from the Univ. of Washington in Seattle.:p

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I retwit it on my Twiiter
Bob Peters, CA

Arkansas Patti said...

All the water and boats makes me want to dust off my kayak and enjoy my own waterways. Thanks.

Kay L. Davies said...

I love marinas, too, and I'll be out on the wet west coast in ten days. Can hardly wait to smell the ocean breezes, not to mention seeing my family.
Love your photos.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots Kathy, I would love to go with you hehehe!

Late Visiting for WW, here's my Watery Wednesday. Drop by when you can, thanks!

2sweetnsaxy said...

You're so funny. I think the same thing about my clothes. LOL! Nice shots. Happy WW!

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a busy marina, great shots. Nice pic of you and your hubby!

Lisa Plumb said...

LOL! Love your comment about getting new clothes! Love ya!

tony said...

Have A Successful Journey & Lots Of Photos!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":