Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lisa's Nativity Scenes:

It is my privilege to introduce you to my friend Lisa.  Lisa lives in Eugene with her husband Jack, and their cats.  They love spending time with their family and friends, especially doing fun things with their young nephew Jonny. 

Lisa and I have been friends for 20 years or so.  We met when I was the secretary of our church and she was one of the youth ministers.  Lisa is a wonderful person, and I love her to pieces.




Lisa collects Nativity Scenes from around the world.  She graciously allowed me to borrow her Facebook photos of them so that I could share them with you guys.  Thanks, Lisa, these are so cool!




Lisa's grandmother made this one:



This one is from Spain:



Lisa scored this one at an estate sale:



These came from Switzerland and from Kenya:



This one is really nice:



These are made from soapstone and came from Kenya:



These are made from pottery, and Lisa found them at an estate sale also:



This one came from China:



This pretty Nativity Pillow looks so nice on her chair:



Lisa leaves this one out and down low, so that visiting children can play with it:



Jack and Lisa:


I also want to take a minute to give a huge shout out to Lisa's husband Jack.  He just finished his Bachelors Degree in Nursing.  Way to go, Jack, we are all so proud of you!

Merry Christmas!

~ Kathy 

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":