Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tyler Matthews Invited to January 2012 All American Game in San Antonio, Texas

I see that peeps have already been visiting, trying to see what I am going to write about our grandson Tyler Matthews being invited to play in the Army All American Game in San Antonio, Texas next January.  I have a cool blog post planned, but am currently having technical difficulties.  Firefox 4 is messing me up big time. 

For now, I'll keep it short and sweet.  That is the plan as far as we know ... congratulations, Tyler!  We are very proud of you.  If you can't be there in person to watch Tyler play, you will be able to watch him on national t.v.; he is a quarterback so he will be easy to spot.  :>)



Please keep checking back. 
I'll have more details and links soon.

Kathy M.



If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

6 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

I'm a huge football fan so I will be watching. Remind us please.
How exciting for the family.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh....oh my gosh. I do hope you'll put up a reminder before the game is televised in January. I would LOVE to watch the game. How exciting.

Firefox 4?!!! I updated with the new version, and am having some issues with how it's all set up. Getting around to having it the way I like it now, tho.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Patti and Anni,

Thank you! We are planning on being there ... I'll put up plenty of reminders. It is so fun to read the TCU sports blogs and see all the good things that they write about Tyler. His positive personality shines through in everything he does, including his football playing.

Anni, how far away is San Antonio from where you and Bud live?

Have a great weekend,

Kathy

Hootin Anni said...

Kathy....well, being that you're a Red Sox fan, I must say......strike 3!! [no, really, just kidding - honest!!] Yankees beat today. I guess the Sox play tonight?

Anyway, to answer your question re: S. Antonio...we are just down the road, in fact the END of the road---interstate goes right up to inches from the Bay....I think it's about 125 miles. I'm not sure, I can tell you better the Texan way---we are about an hour and 45 minutes away. Depending on weather, and traffic volume.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

This is so cool. Tyler must be on cloud nine. Congratulations to him! And to you. . .I know you're very proud.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Anni, well, hopefully we'll get a minute to drive on down and say hi!

Lisa, thanks so much! It is all so cool. He was dressed in his purple TCU shorts the whole time, he's so excited to be going there too.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":