Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma Darlene!


 

A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated my MIL Darlene's 83rd birthday.  We gathered at her house for a Mexican dinner and cake and ice cream.  It was a beautiful day outside, nearly 70*, and there were around 25 of us.  It was really a nice party.

  
Aunt Nona and Grandma Darlene visit with Sasha.


 Cary waits for more folks to arrive.




Jason and Isaiah decorate the cake.
 



Treavor is so cute.  He kept reminding us that he would be 16 in 17 days.  He passed his driving test with a 98!



JB, Shelly, Jason and Isaiah are 
talking about something important.



Troy, Tess and Tess's BFF line up for hugs.


The oldest and the youngest members of the clan ... 
Grandma Darlene and Baby James.


These cousins were having fun being silly.


Samantha and Jimmy share a spot.

 Beverly brings in the cake.


Grandma Darlene blows out the candles.



Cousins in the kitchen ... Holli, Treaver, Brittany, 
Ethan and Megan.






Ethan observes the others.


 James had just woken up from his nap. 
 He is four months old now.



Logen talks to his cousin who is hidden behind the roses that Jason bought his Great-Grandma with his own money.


All the great-grandkids went outside for a group picture.  The only ones missing on that side of the family that day were Jeffrey, CJ and Courtney.


Sasha had a great time too!



We'll be back with birthday #84 next year ... same bat channel!



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a bunch of handsome, lovely kids! Those great-grandchildren are amazing -- lucky to have such a big family.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Oh, thank you, Deb! They are, aren't they? We are lucky, we have huge families on both sides.

Kathy M.

Tammy said...

What a beautiful family you have, and what great genes. Happy belated birthday to Grandma Darlene, who doesn't look a day over 60!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love family gatherings like this. My dad loves to brag about how many great-grandchildren he has but Grandma Darlene has him beat. (He has 11.)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":