Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Little Prince: This One is for Kylie


I received an email from Kylie yesterday, the sweetie who gave us Johnny (aka: "J.D.") in February. She was wondering how he is doing.  He is doing greatJohnny is a Yorkie/Norfolk Terrier mix.  He is such a delight, and we all love him so much.  In this picture he reminds me of a Little Prince.  

Do you remember the children's book by that name?  I just Googled it, and it turns out that it is one of the most popular books ever published.  Here is the Wikipedia Link, just click here to learn more about it:  




Thank you so much for stopping by to read my A-Z posts.  Cary and I have been sick with bad colds, and we both had to take yesterday off from work.  Mine is manageable if I take my secret recipe of a 24-hour antihistamine/a Muconex 2x per day and Aleve 3x per day.  I'll be able to function today at least ... chasing around those little kids is hard work.

Hope that you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend.

Kathy M. 


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

3 comments:

Dana said...

So adorable!

Have a lovely weekend. :)

L. D. said...

I have always enjoyed the book the Little Prince. Your little prince is such a wonderful little dog. We love our little dogs so much, and our big ones too.

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Sorry you are sick! My husband and son have been sick with colds this week, too. So far I have escaped. I think you should cuddle up with Johnny this weekend--it'll make you feel better.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":