Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Good Morning, Friends! 

On my way back from visiting friends last weekend, I stopped along the way and took some pictures of the beautiful scenery.

There are several waterfalls and campgrounds along the South Umpqua/Diamond Lake Highway.  This picture was taken at Boulder Flats Campground.




This scene brought to mind the Serenity Prayer.

God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen.

I also added the paraphrased mantra that I borrowed from Ken:

"Own your mood, stand in your power and speak your truth."

I hope that everybody is doing well, and that you are having a wonderful week.

Hugs,

Kathy M.



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today. 
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

6 comments:

L. D. said...

The prayers is such a special one. You live in some beautiful county with multiple water falls like this. I assume the water is coming from melting snow?

Connie said...

Lovely photo . . . looks like you had a nice Mother's Day weekend:)

Chrys Fey said...

That picture is beautiful! I've always loved the Serenity Prayer and say it often. :)

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Kathy! I saw that photo on FB and loved it. You've got such a great eye. Thanks also for sharing Ken's quote. That one also belongs on a share-able graphic. Love popping by here---you always give me something worthwhile to take away. :)

Lynn said...

Awesome photos. And no wonder you didn't finish your A-Z challenge, it had to take you a week just to post one of those since there are so many photos. Will write soon!

Connie said...

Just A note Kathy, to let you know that you are truly missed.
Connie :)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":