Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Graphic Courtesy of People to Pets


"Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment."    Sydney Smith


I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND! ~ Anonymous


Thank you so much, my Blends (Blogging Friends) for stopping by to read my thoughts and to say hello.  I am so happy that you visit my blog and help me celebrate the positive portions of everyday life.  I appreciate you all so very much, and am wishing you a wonderful and prosperous 2011.  May the Lord bless every single one of you and yours.

~ Kathy 

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy and Healthy New Year, dear Kathy! God bless you too!
Best,
Gloria

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Gloria,

I wish the same for you!

God bless,

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":