Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rednesday: Kylie's Adventures

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, our beautiful granddaughter, Kylie, is visiting with us this week.  

Kylie is interested in a career as an EMT, and her Grandpa Cary lined up some places for her to visit during her time with us.  On Monday evening, Mayberry's finest, our beloved sheriff, Pete, let Kylie ride around with him for 6 hours.  Thanks, Pete!

He stopped by our house to pick her up.



It turned out to be a quiet night for the most part.  And, yes, they did stop at the Wikiup Store and buy some homemade donuts.  

Yesterday, Kylie spent several hours at the Fire Department with the EMT's/Paramedics.  They were going to let her go on a call with them if they got one, but a call didn't come in.  Kylie enjoyed her visit, and the chance to ask as many questions as she wanted.  Thank you, Mayberry Fire Dept.!  

When we dropped her off, I took these red pictures for Rednesday.  See, I am always thinking of you guys!












When you are done here, please take a moment to go to 
It's A Very Cherry World and see some other neat red things.


Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me!  Happy Rednesday, my friends.

6 comments:

LV said...

For the right person, that is a nice thing Kelly is doing. I truly enjoyed your blog and all the bright reds. You did very well on capturing these shots.

LV said...

Just me again. Forgive me for misspelling her name. My mind on one thing AND TYPING SOMETHING ELSE. SORRY. I DID READ ALL ABOUT HER.

Lesa said...

Those are vibrant reds! Happy Rednesday!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, LV, and I knew who you meant!

Hi Lesa, I thought so too, especially contrasted against all the gray. Thanks for stopping by!

★Carol★ said...

You must be very proud of your granddaughter Kylie, for pursuing such an important career! Thank goodness there are people out there that want to do what EMTs do, because I know that I never could!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Petes hair looked nice

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":