Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thought for Today:

Saint Theresa's Prayer

"May today there be peace within.


May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.


May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.


May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.


May you be confident knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.


It is there for each and every one of us."


P.S. - I have a Praise and Worship website that I set up a long time ago and haven't added to recently.  One thing that I like about it is that it has a lot of church songs on it for easy reference.  You can find it by clicking here: Praise and Worship

Also, I have decided to add a prayer request portion on the very bottom of the sidebar on this blog, Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy.  If you have a prayer request, please email me and I will add it on there.  Let's keep it simple and pretty anonymous for privacy reasons.  My email is:  oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmailcom

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":