Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2:46 Quakebook and Interview With Roberto De Vido


Have you heard about this yet?  2:46 Quakebook.  I hadn't either, until I just read my friend Grace's blog post over at liberal sprinkles.   

Blogger and Twitter guy, Our Man in Abiko  conceived the idea of pulling together an immediate book of over 300 stories from survivors of Japan's Earthquake/Tsunami disaster.  You can download a copy, or buy the book.  Please read all about it, and check out liberal sprinkles by CLICKING HERE.

Grace has interviewed Roberto De Vido, the guy who helped Our Man in Abiko get the book published.  There is a lot of background information on the project, and she did a wonderful job on this post.

To give her a well deserved shout-out, Grace has the neatest and most interesting things on her blog.  Her articles are very well researched, and Grace has been doing some other great interviews too.   Way to go, Grace!


If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

7 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

Kathy, just to clarify, Roberto managed the project but the idea came from a blogger known as Our Man in Abiko!!

thanks for posting this!
Grace

liberal sprinkles said...

oh my I caught your post again as you were editing it. Thanks for making the change and thank you so much for the sweet compliment!
best wishes,
Grace

Gloria said...

Nice of you to do this post for Japan's suvivors. You are a good person, Kathy.
Best,
Gloria

OEBooks said...

Yes, indeed, a great post!
~ R

Arkansas Patti said...

This just proves there is no such thing as an original thought. This morning I was thinking about Euan Craig who is a marvelous writer that lives in Japan and has an amazing blog. I was going to suggest he do exactly what has all ready been done. Not only am I not original, I am late.
I will definitely check that site. Thank you.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Everybody ...

Glad you enjoyed this post. Patti, I have his blog on my sidebar under Helping our Japanese Friends. That is a coincidence, due to all the bloggers that could have been there. Grace found him too.

Anonymous said...

great blog If you are the type to update your blog regulary, then you have gained one daily reader in me today. keep up the super work.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":