Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, November 8, 2008


My Secret Boyfriend #1:

Disclaimer: When you have a secret boyfriend and you know he is happily married with babies and is old enough to be your own kid, if you started early enough, don't worry about it. It is pretend. If he plays baseball for a living, you get to watch him on tv a lot, which is a bonus in a secret boyfriend.

This was the team that beat the curse of The Babe. My secret boyfriend is in this picture ... can you find him? No, it is not Manny.





It's Johnny Damon! My husband doesn't see the draw, but he chalks everything up to me being raised in Eugene. Best Freind Husband (BFH) said, "That caveman?" when I told him I thought Johnny was cute and nice and sexy.


But then, Johnny moved on to being a Yankee. A dreaded Yankee. Yankees were pretty stuck up back then, in my opinion. They did not even have their names on the back of their uniforms ... they just expected you to remember who they were. And, they made Johnny cut his hair and beard, demanding that he lose the caveman look.


But I have to say, he turned out pretty cute after all.


My BFH has decided it isn't so bad that Johnny Damon is my secret boyfriend. He maintains that on the days we watch the Yankees play he gets luckier and scores more often.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":