Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Room Redo #2 of 2: Our Home Office ... No More Sewing Stuff!

This is how I spent part of my week this past week, reorganizing two rooms.  Here is our home office, before and after pictures.  Here is the link to Part 1, where I fixed up the Mom Cave closet at the same time and making a sewing center.


This is what our home office looks like now.

This is what it looked like when I began.  Like I said in the post below, I let really things pile up around here this time.

I took all of the sewing supplies out of this room and put them into the Mom Cave.

This used to be my sewing table, but now we can use it for a desk.

Pretty!  I know that these lawn chair cushions aren't classy, but they sure are more comfortable than just the chair.










So, there you go!  This room is so nice now.  I love being in here, which is good thing, because it is where I spend most of my time.  I don't think that I'll need to change anything around for awhile.  For now, at least, I like how things are set up.  This room is ready for me to get down to the business of writing.  Good job, Kathy Matthews.

Have a wonderful week, everybody!


This post is part two of a two part post for Susan's Metamorphosis Monday (BNOTP), please click here to go and see what others have transformed this week.


I am also linking up to S.J.'s Homemaker on a Dime's Creative Blogger's Party and Hop, my very first time participating at this newer party.  Just click on the button below to see what awesome things that peeps are doing over there: 






If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

10 comments:

Gloria said...

Great job, Kathy! You must feel so proud and satisfied! Want to come help me at my house now?? ;) AND: those chairs you have in there are gorgeous. When you come to help me organize, can you please bring them for me as a present? LOL! Seriously, I have one chair that is similar to yours -- my aunt gave it to me and I love it so much. Again, you did a great job on the room! Have a great weekend!
Best,
Gloria

Anonymous said...

Hi !!! Good job!
Wuzzap?

Arkansas Patti said...

Don't suppose you hire out? Ok, now I am inspired but think I will wait till after 6:00 tonight. Would hate to do all the work if the world is going to end:))

Indrani said...

This room really looks nice, well arranged. Great job, high time I did something. :)

Ellie Garratt said...

Wow. I want that room! You've done a fabulous job of re-arranging it.

Ellie Garratt

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody! You are great cheerleaders. Today is Sunday, and I finally got most of the stuff out of our dining room (the leftovers). What a job, but I'm very happy with everything so far.

God bless,

Kathy

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Great re-do--do you want to come to my house next? :)

Sally Wessely said...

I think this looks awesome. Will you come and organize my office?

I love the Pepsi box used as an organizer! Cute!

Lisa Plumb said...

Way to go, Kathy! Looks great! You have definitely inspired me to work on my stamping room/office/junk pile. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":