Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello, and Tyler Matthews First Time in at TCU!!!


Hey you guys!  I haven't written for so long that spam comments are coming into my regular inbox.  I have been really concentrating on work lately.   I am now helping out with the school website, in addition to the first of the school year to-do's. 

We are going to be watching college football today, and are hoping to spot our grandson Tyler Matthews (#12); a QB for TCU, on t.v.  The game begins at 9:00 a.m. West Coast time. 

Cary and I will be going to open house potluck tonight at school, and then we'll see what the rest of the weekend brings.  Hopefully I will have time on Sunday morning to stop by and visit my blog friends.  I really appreciate you guys so much.  Your comments and emails continue to bless me and I am grateful to have made so many special friends over the years.

Hugs,

Kathy M.

Update:  Well, Tyler did get to play today; he was in his first game at TCU this afternoon.  Here are some of the pictures that I took with my phone and my camera from the t.v.:








And, look at this!  #7 above, Kolby Listenbee, is the first to congratulation #12, Tyler Matthews.  Here they were when they first met, with Grandpa Cary in Portland at Nike's "The Opening" in July, 2011:


Needless to say, Grandpa Cary and I are so proud of Tyler.  What a big day.  I wish that we were there in person, but I wouldn't have gotten these pictures if we had been.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post again. You are so busy, I can understand you have little time to blog. Take care!
Your grandson did play very well (I suppose, because I don't know anything about this sport).
Hugs, Prenter.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Oooh, congratulations! It must have been so exciting to watch your grandson play on TV.

That's a super picture of you and the kiddies.

Unknown said...

Arrgh! Rats! I missed it! I've been waiting to see TCU on the Saturday football schedules..but I'll catch him at some point! How exciting for your family -- that's great!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I'm thrilled that he got to play and am so glad you were able to see him on tv.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":