Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi,

Sorry that I haven't been posting much on this page. I have been busy on the other sections, including: USCC, McKenzie River, Mixes and Recipes, Children's Lit and Folklore and the addition of the Camp Christian Childcare link.

I have also decided to create a brand new website on Early Childhood Education, but I am trying to create it on Word Press because of the better word processing functions available. I don't know when it will be ready.

Other than that, we went to Klamath Falls last weekend to visit with family. We had a nice dinner, and then I sang some karaoke Jimmy Buffett. That was fun. I don't sing very well, so I pick songs that I know by heart and that are usually sung by a man so I don't worry about high notes .

Thanks for checking in, and please look over the new entries listed above.

~ Kathy


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":