Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Nice Visit and Learning to Speak Pig Latin

Scott, Garrett, Gage and Cheri

Well, we are back to hospital visits once again.  Yesterday, Cary's oldest daughter and her family were here from Washington.  We had a nice visit with them, Cary's mom and brother, and even exchanged a few Christmas gifts.

Scott, Garrett, Me, Cheri and Gage


We love these boys, our sweet grandsons:

Garrett and Gage


Gage and I pulled up a funny You Tube video on my phone, and learned about speaking Pig Latin:




Grandpa Cary, Garrett and Gage


Cary and Garrett are wearing their Army All-American Game hat and sweatshirt, souveniers of when we were in San Antonio last January, watching another grandson, Tyler Matthews play.


Grandpa Cary, Garrett, Gage and Grandma Kathy

I love all these guys, they make me happy.


Larry and Scott

Cary's brother, Larry, reminds Scott that he was the one who introduced Scott and Cheri in the first place.  Scott was working for him at the time, and Cheri was visiting her grandparents in La Pine.  Larry said, okay, now I am going to introduce you to your future wife, he did ... and they fell in love!

Gage and Cheri

Hold still, Gage! Cheri might not like this picture, 
but it cracks me up.


They sent us home with a wonderful gift basket full of chocolates, coffee, hot chocolate, festive Christmas cups and ... new moccasins!  We always look forward to the slippers that Cheri gets us each year.

So, even though my MIL was only home a short time, the hospital staff is getting her all fixed up so that she can come back home.

Hope that you are all doing fine and that you will have a great New Years Eve!

~ Kathy M.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

1 comment:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

I wonder if Scott could be related to my husband--he wears shorts in all kinds of weather, too! Hope your MIL is back home again soon. This has been quite a whirlwind holiday season for you.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":