Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lots of Snow This Weekend:











Cary works hard to clean up the snow.  He had to plow a foot on Friday and another foot on Saturday:



Hope that you guys are all doing well, and that the weather isn't bringing you down.  It is warming up here and will probably begin melting soon.

Hugs,

Kathy M.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

11 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Holy-jamoley that's a lot of snow! We've got more wintery weather coming our way, as well, but nothing to compare to yours. Stay warm, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of snow. And a lot of work to clean up. Hope the snow will melt down soon.
Greetings, Prenter.

Linda Reeder said...

That's a bunch of snow! Taking snow pics is fun. I like yours.
We got about three inches last night, enough to be fun for a Sunday morning. It's disappearing quickly now

Bethe77 said...

Well seeing your snow and the snow my friend had in Madras I surely am not complaing about the snow we had here in the Gresham Troutdale area. Though I must say I do hate the ice and wind. Love your photos very impressive. Always so nice to stop by your little blog spot in the world. Love and blessings

Sally said...

So much snow, it looks gorgeous until you want to carry on with your daily life.

Here in the UK we have awful troubles with the wet weather, flooding, storms and high level warnings of danger to life! Let's hope we get some dry days soon.

Little Nell said...

Your pictures are as beautiful as ever but I really don’t envy you the snow.

Lynn said...

At first I thought that one picture with the hummingbird was a real bird (LOL), but then I realized... and your photos are absolutely gorgeous. I love snow pictures. There's something so serene about them. Hope you're doing okay though...

Connie said...

Wow!!! I was surprised by your January 11th post because there was no snow. Now, I'm surprised at how much you have. What a strange winter we are having . . . all over the country :)
Happy weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

The Armchair Squid said...

It's been a snowy winter in Vermont, too. Day's are getting longer, though, so spring really is coming.

Kathy, I hope you might consider joining my bloggers' book club. Details are here: http://armchairsquid.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-cephalopod-coffeehouse-february.html

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures as always! I collect fairies and hummingbirds, so your yard decor playing peekaboo with the snow made me smile, big time. Hope you're cozy!

Connie said...

Hi Kathy, We have not heard from you in a long time . . . are you still buried under all that snow?
Happy Spring.
Connie :)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":