Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Mange

This is our stray cat, Mange. She showed up last summer, starving to death and losing her hair. I think that somebody dropped her off at the trailer park next door. I fed her, wormed her, and Nigel decided that she needed a name. He called it as he saw it.

Mange is pretty nice. You can't pick her up, but you can pet her, sometimes. She gets cans of Little Friskies for breakfast and dinner, something that none of my other cats ever got. Sonny ignores her, he kind of likes cats. Mange drives Dana crazy, she is the only cat that Dana has ever seen. (Dana has ended up living a pretty sheltered and structured life since we fenced in the back yard.) Anyway, I just thought I'd spotlight our little kitty!




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":