Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Relaxing Sunday

Today was sooooo nice. It was a beautiful, hot sunny day ... 91 degrees here in La Pine. Our precious niece came to visit from Bend and she became reacquainted with her sewing machine, making a doll and finishing her lizard. She played with the dogs, and kept us good company with her wit and imagination. While she was sewing, I worked on my vegetable collage poster ... I'll post a photo of it when I am all done. Here are pictures of what our gal made:


Add Image


My Mom also stopped by to visit and we all watched my two favorite teams play each other, the Mariners and the Red Sox. Jacoby Ellsbury, from Madras (and OSU), was playing well today, and yesterday too. (Jacoby got my Mom watching baseball ... she likes those home town boys). We are so proud of Jacoby, let me tell you. But, through thick or thin, as much as I love Boston, the Mariners are my team. They are my best friend husband's team, and he got me hooked on baseball and I am a loyal gal. Also, in case you missed it, the Mariners won. Yeah! They actually won the two out three games against Boston this weekend, and that is good.

Here is a picture of Jacoby:




It was so nice to hang out with my clan today. I just was missing watching Jamie Burke playing with the Mariners as a full time catcher in today's game. (Jamie is another hometown boy, growing up in Roseburg and playing for OSU.) Mariners Management, here is my advice: either hire him back as a catcher, or add him on as one of your coaches. You guys know that this is a good idea, so please do it! Jamie has so much to offer the Mariners, so put him back to good use.


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":