Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sunrise and Flowers:






What a beautiful morning. I just had to go outside first thing and take a few pictures of the sunrise and some potted plants outside the front door.

Well, what's new, you may ask? There is some sad news, actually. Our friend Duke Smith died unexpectedly last week, and his funeral will be on Friday. We won't be able to attend, because we have to be in Salem in a meeting at the capital building regarding MSHA, but I am dropping off cards and plants at the funeral home so that Duke's family knows that I really do care. We are all going to really miss you, Duke, you are such a good man, and it has been an honor knowing you.

My friend Jody from Idaho returned my call last night, and it was wonderful to hear her voice ... after 10 years of not hearing it. Jody and her family are doing great, and that makes me very happy.

My Dad called yesterday too, and they found a whole bunch of old family pictures of his side of the family that I will be putting on my blog and in the genealogy part of it. I'm looking forward to seeing those.

Also last night, I got into adding on to my McKenzie River website. I could spend all day doing that, but I won't be able to. I also want to stay home, clean the house, do laundry and get ready for our trip, but I'm going to need to go help out at the office for a while I guess.

I found a website that helps you share your blog, and signed up for it yesterday for my McKenzie River, Central Oregon and My Photography sites. Quite a few people checked them out as a result, and that makes me happy. It is called "My World", and there is a link to it on the side bar.

Have a great day!

~ Kathy




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":