Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #152: Pretty Dishes at Lavender Cottage

This week I did a photo shoot at a neat little tea shop and antique store in La Pine, Oregon, called Lavender Cottage.   I'll be posting more about it on Monday, but I wanted to share some pretty shadow shots that I captured there for Shadow Shot Sunday.  

This first picture isn't really even a shadow shot, but I am sending it out especially to our hostess Tracy at Hey Harriet, because I know that she will enjoy it.  I hope that you do too, as well as the rest that follow!

 Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews



 Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


 Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


 Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


 Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


Lavender Cottage, La Pine OR, April 2011, Kathy Matthews


This is a Shadow Shot Sunday post!  Please  CLICK HERE  to see more beautiful shadow shots from around the world ... and add your own too, if you want to. 




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

15 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely, colorful shadow shots for the day, Kathy! I love them all! Delightful! Enjoy your day!

Sylvia

Sally Wessely said...

Lots of pretty things! I would love to visit this place.

BECKY said...

Great photos, Kathy!! What a lovely place. Wish I lived closer!!

Arkansas Patti said...

Love that mirror shot. That looks like a neat place to visit.

forgetmenot said...

Kathy, Beautiful dishes!! You should have saved the first photo for Reflections of the Weekend--it would have been perfect--great shot. It was warm, sunny, and windless here today--yea!!!! Perfect spring weather. Mickie:)

Lighthousegal said...

Lavender Cottage ooks like a great place to shop. I love antique shops. The older dishes are so delicate looking and have such wonderful detail to them, unlike the newer ones. If I had the money and the room, I would have a house full of them.

I LOVE the mirror picture. It is truly awesome.

Thanks for sharing!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shadows!

My shadows, hope you can come and see. Have a blessed Sunday!

Ms. Becky said...

lots of lovely dainty, and my fave is the very last one of the three plates in the metal rack. what a fun photo shoot this must have been!
happy SSS, and have a great week Kathy.

Unknown said...

nice shots...

thanks for sharing!

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/shadow-shot-sunday-1.html

Hey Harriet said...

I adore that first photo! It's absolutely dreamy! Browsing through that store would be so much fun. Looking forward to seeing your Monday post. I hope you enjoy the weekend :)

KathyB. said...

Some beautiful displays and items, I think the next time we travel through Oregon I will look for this shop.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Kathy, these are terrific. I especially love the first one. It would be a great book cover (Yeah, you know where I'm going with this one LOL) don't you think?

Hootin Anni said...

What an incredible, delightful, array of photos you've shared. Loved the 'just a hint' of shadows on the wall with the plates. AND the mirrored reflections. Perfection.

My Sunday Link:
Airplane Shadows

Do stop by if you can, I'd love your company. Have a great day....

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty reflection in the mirror.
All beautiful shots.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Everybody, thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments! I'm off to visit you, if I haven't already. P.S. - Lisa, go for it? I don't even have a story behind it yet.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":