Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Petting Zoo and More at the Central Oregon Pumpkin Company at Smith Rock Ranch:


One magical part of the pumpkin patch is the petting zoo.  It was closed the morning that we were there, but the animals came over to say hello.  

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I am just posting several thousand words this morning.  It is an easy post, unless you are reading it on your phone.
 





Alpacas are cuddly cute!






The bunnies and ducks were enjoying their down time.  They didn't even look up at us:






The goats and chickens were a different story though ...



I think that the new kids on the block will be arriving soon around here.





Next to the bank, the pony rides are located.
 



 I think that the Camero shoots pumpkins on the weekends.




Next to the pony rides is New York City ... and Godzilla!!!




The corn maze was closed too.  I think that the weekends are the best time to hit this joint.
 


Wait a minute.  I thought that we were in New York City, not San Francisco.  Hummm...


You could still buy pumpkins ...


  ... go to the store ...


 ... and ride on the zoo train:



If you are in the area and get the chance to go, you will certainly enjoy yourself.  Jeri and I sure did.  Please see the post below this one for more photos of our trip to the pumpkin patch.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a wonderful week ahead.

Hugs,

Kathy M.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

5 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Sunday! We are headed to the Pumpkin Patch today ....

Connie said...

Wow! I thought that Smith Rock was just for climbers. I always wanted to go there and watch the climbers, but never made it. This pumpkin farm and corn maze is wonderful, but I can not see why they thought that they should include New York and San Fransisco . . . Go figure, right? Fun place to take kids:)
Have a happy day.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
P.S. Thanks for the very sweet comment that you left on my blog, I appreciate your friendship :)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous pictures. Love the barn!

KathyB. said...

Kathy, this looks like a very fun place, especially if you're with family & friends .I love the thought that a thousand words are used for every photo we post ! Beautiful pictures and as usual, I love seeing pics from my home state, especially the ones you post

( I have missed blogging & reading blogs lately, hopefully to be remedied this week )

Wendy said...

Alpacas always seem to be smiling. Love the zoo train!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":