Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Backyard Clean-up:

On Saturday, we got out into the pretty sunshine and cleaned up the back yard. It was quite a job, and I decided to not even take "before" pictures, because they were too embarrassing. There was a winter's worth of dog poop, torn up dog beds, holes, chewed up wastebaskets ... anything that Dana could find was spread out as lawn decorations all over the place.

I did take "after" pictures and pictures of my handsome, best friend husband though. I love watching him manuever the skidsteer with finesse as he filled in holes and brought in new dirt. I think his tractor's sexy, it really turns me on. LOL! Sorry children, I know how you don't like thinking about old people sex.

Anyway, we did make some future plans for the backyard. The first one is to make a kennel between the house and the garage so that Sonny and Dana can go potty and hang out there when we are gone. The second one is to replant the grass. The third one is to fence off a garden/chicken area between the two gates. We'll see how much we get done on those projects
.




Sometimes he looks so cute that it's even better
than watching Johnny Damon play baseball.








C
ary doesn't really enjoy hard labor, so he switched over to the New Holland as soon as possible. It was really a good idea, and things got done in an hour instead of 4 or more. Once again, I am grateful to have "married into backhoes".


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":