Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, April 30, 2009



Well, here I am ... all dressed up and with make-up carefully applied (and chin tilted up to hide chin wrinkles) and all ready to attend the Oregon Independent Aggregate Assoication meeting with the MSHA people from the Western District. There were several ladies there with make-up on, but I was the only one in a dress. Mainly because I was handing out flyers on my Preparing for a MSHA Inspection website and I wanted to look professional ... like my website would be worth looking at just because I was wearing a dress. I know, I know.

There were a lot of smart, smart professional people attending that meeting wearing jeans, which just happens to be my daily wear. But, sometimes, I get tired of wearing jeans. I can't really dress up for work because it is pretty dusty and dirty where I work, so jeans it is.

The meeting happened to very interesting. Someday you may even see something about what is going on in the news or in the newspaper. But right now, I am just going to keep quiet about it. Except, for this ... when some people are told to picture others in their underwear, I choose to picture them as preschoolers. This helps, because it is easy to see that some of those guys never really outgrew that stage of life.

Oh, as far as the travel to Salem itself went, the roads were fine. We really enjoyed staying at the Mill Creek Inn Best Western...very nice place with lots of amenities. Also, it has a Denny's and a lounge across the parking lot, with great service.




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":