Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know about some of the things that I have been working on.

On the Self-Reliant Living page, I have posted information and links about preparing for an EMP incident and featured William R. Forstchen, Ph.D. along with his suggestions. There is a link to his book: One Second After, and to his website on the sidebar of that page.

A couple of weeks ago I made a website for La Pine Redi Mix, Inc. (look for the flag on the bottom of the sidebar on this page) and a training website named Preparing for a MSHA Inspection (look for the eagle, this page). I also set up a book outline in blog form for Cary to use when he starts writing about his life. (I've decided that I love Blogger.com and that it suits my needs very well ... thanks for making it free, Blogger.com.)

Sometimes when I get busy with my other blog portions I don't do much real writing on my blog, but then you guys get lots of your pictures posted! Thanks for reading and being interested in my projects.

Dad is home from the hospital and is feeling good. Jill's wrist is healing up. I volunteered at our local soup kitchen on Thursday, and that was fun. I met some nice people that I wouldn't have otherwise met. Our friend April is coming over for dinner tonight to celebrate her birthday. Mom is coming to town on Sunday for a few days. We have a couple of association meetings to look forward to this week.

Kari's friend from high school, Kinsey, had a baby girl this week and they named her Scout Kelly. Sadly, they had to immediately fly her to Portland due to breathing problems. Please pray for Scout and Kinsey and Kinsey's husband. Praise God for giving Graycn her new heart!

Oh, I found a really good search engine this week: www.20search.com, and made a link to it on the bottom of this page for easy use.

Love ya,

Kathy


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":