Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

She thinks his tractor's sexy ...

Remember a few months back when those kids who were going skiing had their day rudely interrupted when they crashed in front of our house?  The were five of them, in their brand new car.  Three were not hurt at all, one was kind of, and the other a little bit.  Thank goodness; it could have been a much worse situation.


Their car knocked down one of our Jack Pines, which wasn't particularly beloved.  Now, if it were a Ponderosa Pine I would have been really bummed.  But, it wasn't, and they certainly didn't mean to do it.  It was an accident.



Well, the sun is out and the snow is melted and my best friend husband got the notion to get to work on that downed tree yesterday.  I love to watch him work.


It reminds me of that silly old country song that says:  
"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy, 
It Really Turns Her On"
by Kenny Chesney


Here is my Best Friend Husband taking some of the tree into the backyard.


It is so nice to have a backhoe on hand.  If you live in snow country, which we do, you can plow your own driveway. Or dig you own hole for a swimming pool, which we won't.  But having a pond would be nice.  Hmmmmm. A light bulb moment has just occurred.  

It is especially nice to watch your handsome husband do his chores on a backhoe; almost as much of a bonus as marrying into backhoes in the first place!
See what I mean?



She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy 
by Kenny Chesney

Plowin' the field in the hot summer sun
Over by the gate lordy here she comes
With a basket full of chicken and a big cold jug of sweet tea
I make a little room and she climbs on up
Open up the throttle and stir a little dust
Just look at her face she ain't a foolin' me

She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on
She's always starin' at me
While I'm chuggin' along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy

We ride back and forth 'til we run out of light
Take it to the barn put it up for the night
Climb up in the loft sit and talk with the radio on
She said she's got a dream and I asked what it is
She wants a little farm and a yard full of kids
And one more teeny weeny ride before I take her home

She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on
She's always starin' at me
While I'm chuggin' along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy

Well she ain't into cars or pickup trucks
But if it runs like a Deere man her eyes light up

She thinks my tractor's
She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on
She's always starin' at me
While I'm chuggin' along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me

She thinks my tractor's sexy
She thinks my tractor's sexy
She thinks my tractor's sexy




At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":