Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bits of Blue Among the Snow:

I took these on Saturday, around the yard.  It was so pretty outside!

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

This is a Blue Monday post.  Blue Monday is a delightful linky party hosted by our lovely Smiling Sally.  To show off your pretty blues, or to see what others have posted, please "CLICK HERE".



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

12 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing these bits of blue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Blue Monday, Kathy!

Leovi said...

I love them, no doubt excellent photos with a beautiful light on the snow.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I like your bits of blue from the snow although I am not looking forward to seeing snow too soon!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Beautiful, beautiful blue! :)

Arkansas Patti said...

Colors are alway so brilliant when framed against snow. I can't wait.

joyh82 said...

Beautiful photos! Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim, USA said...

Wow Kathy, it look you have a lot of snow. We do not have snow here in Michigan and I am thankful for that hehe. Love your photos. Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Blue Monday

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my goodness Kathy,, you already have so many snow? We had snow already but it was thin!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous, you have all that gorgeous snow and we have...rain. Blech! Of course, when January hits and we have three feet of snow along with arctic wind chills, I'll be wishing for rain. :)

Have an awesome Thanksgiving holiday. :)

KathyB. said...

Bits of blue, my favorite color. The snow contrasts with the blue making it all the more striking, so pretty.

Gloria said...

I am finally here to visit, Kathy!! I hope you have been well. These photos of yours are gorgeous. I love the one with the strong sunlight shining through the branches... I am not ready for snow yet though! We had a lot of snow in OCTOBER, a freak storm, it was crazy! Thank the Lord it melted in a couple of days. Well, I hope you stay warm and I hope you and Cary have the best Thanksgiving you've ever had! God bless you both!
Best,
Gloria

Jessa said...

I cannot believe you have snow! Wow, think this is going to be a cold winter?

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":