Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 Nike Uniform Designs for The Oregon Ducks and The TCU Horned Frogs:

If you go to the Nike Campus in Beaverton, Oregon and walk past this fantastic water feature on your way to the Tiger Woods Center ...

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

... and go into the Tiger Woods Center ...

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

... you will see this sculpture of Tiger Woods.

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Walk in a little further, and you will see some pretty cool uniforms that Nike made for several colleges, including for two of our favorite teams ...

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

The Oregon Ducks:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

and the TCU Horned Frogs:

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Or, at least that was the case last July.  
If you would like to see more about our visit 
there, please  "CLICK HERE" to check out more.


This is a Shadow Shot Sunday post.  To join in and/or see other cool shadow shots from around the world, please CLICK HERE.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

7 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Looks like a beautiful place. Thanks for the tour. Have a great day.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The sculpture of Tiger Woods seems alive!

SHADOW, WILL YOU?

Shadow, will you always be
Here where I can always see
What you do and how you play?
Or will you just slip away?


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Shadowy Mystery

Grammy Goodwill said...

You know I love anything that has to do with football. I know Nike has probably helped a lot of schools, but I'm not too crazy about some of the uniform changes I've seen for VT. The games become a blur, but I think last year's opener was when they wore a uniform for one time only - ugly. Your team uniforms look much better than ours did. I love that they're on display. Pretty cool.

Hootin Anni said...

Tiger Woods Center? I've not even known it existed. Thanks for the informative share. Love the water garden as you near the entry.

Off the Pier...shadows is my link, if you'd care to view.

Have a great day.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, I would love to roam around there Kathy, beautiful shots!

I have a Creepy shadow, wanna see it? Please come when you get a chance.

Unknown said...

The building is sure beautiful as is the water feature. Nike has some great designs for uniforms. And I love the name Horned Frogs...That rocks!

Lauren said...

Wow, talk about busy! I love the pictures.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":